Books and Annual Reports
Annual reports are among any company’s most important documents. They need to be presented in a way that is eye-catching, professional and thoroughly readable. On the other hand, you may wish to create a book for a completely different reason. Perhaps you are looking to self-publish a children’s book, or create a special volume for your friends and family on a special occasion. Watermans Print and Packaging produces full-colour books and reports to the highest standards, giving our clients a full array of choices when it comes to paper weight, finishes and binding options.
Book Binding Options
At Watermans Print and Packaging, we are known for our superb colour reproduction and finishing, creating books that have a polished, professional look. We use our Heidelberg Image Control Centre to ensure glorious colour reproduction and consistency. Beautiful images are guaranteed, regardless of what type of book you wish to produce.
Aside from colour and image reproduction, the main question you need to consider is how you want your book to be bound. There are several options:
- Thread Sewn Hard-Back or soft-back: With this type of binding, the pages are sewn together in sections, and enveloped in either a hard or soft cover.
- Saddle Stitched: Saddle stitching is better suited to short documents and is a more attractive alternative to stapling.
- Perfect Bound: These books are glued together, rather than using stitching or stapling.
- Wire Binding: Pages are bound together on a spine made of steel wire.
- Coil Binding: This option is similar to wire binding, except that the pages are bound on a spine made of plastic coils.
Watermans Print and Packaging has been providing printing solutions since 1954, and we can print books and annual reports of all kinds, to exceptional quality standards. Contact us for more information.